Carolina Finamore decided to host her first workshop in the historical centre of Naples in 1925. She created shirts in accordance with the Neapolitan "high fashion rules", which to this day represent global guidelines in terms of elegance and style for a select group of customers. She taught her son Alberto Finamore and his wife Stefania these rules and skills, who then opened their first large workshop in San Giorgio a Cremano in the 1960s. Backed and supported by his wife Stefania, who also came from a long line of tradespeople, Alberto, blessed with an excellent head for business, soon made the jump from "workshop" to important, high fashion business.
The combination of culture, tradition, and state of the art machinery transformed the family business into one of the most forward-thinking in their field.The third generation of Finamores took over the business in the 1990s . Simone, Paolo, Andrea, and Annamaria devoted themselves just as fully to the company as their predecessors, allowing them to improve the level of excellence and quality of their products even more.
Finamore in Palermo is also available in our boutique in Via Alcide De Gasperi, 62.