SAINT JAMES

Saint James has consistently been attached to the values of independence, freedom, and openness to the world.

From the creation in 1889 of the “Filatures de Saint James '' to the company's transfer of ownership to its employees and senior executives in 1990, everything is being done in the common interest of the company and its economic and social environment.

Saint James in Palermo is also available in our boutique in Viale Alcide De Gasperi, 62.